Not talking about investors or execs wanting to justify their real estate costs or exert their overbearing control on their employees. I’m wondering why actual workers want to go back to the office.
I really and truly don’t understand. I’ve been working remotely for close to 3 years now, and it has been an exclusively positive experience. I have yet to find a single downside. My mental health is so much better because of all the time it saves me.
But a lot of people seem to have different experiences. Why? What are the positives of the office and downsides of remote work that I’m not seeing?
Thanks to jmena (worstgen forums) and confirmed by Redon
- Luffy Gear 5 vs Lucci with his awakened Zoan.
- Lucci's awakened form is a big cat, a mix between Chopper's Monster Point and Who's Who fruit.
- The fight looks like Tom and Jerry.
- Kaku wants to help Lucci because he is fighting a Yonkou, but Lucci ignores him and continues to fight alone
- Cp0 is fighting seraphim because sentoumaru has commanded to fight against them.
- There is a war to see who controls the Seraphim, but CP0 destroys a section of Egghead which is the one that communicated with the Seraphim.
- Luffy overwhelms, scares and defeats Lucci by KOing him
- Akainu stops Kizaru, who wanted to go to Egghead Island.
- The mythological Hito Hito no Mi model "Nika" does not appear in the Akuma no Mi book.
- Lucci gets recovered before the chapter ends due to his aweakening and wants to leave the Island because of how bad he has been treated. (Because of Luffy's Strength and Power)
IMPORTANT INFO FROM WORSTGEN FORUMS: There are some unconfirmed doubts about the details of these spoilers. Not the rough outline but take stuff like the last sentence with a grain of salt for now.
No Chapter Title or Break Info as of yet.